Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm back

It's been an unbelievably transitional month for me, but I'm finally starting to see a break in the storm and it's time to get this ship back on course.  First of all, my apologies to my loyal reader who I have made suffer in the absence of new content.  Second, there are big changes coming - personal and professional - that will no doubt have a tremendous impact on my humble little blog.  Third, I'm going to endeavor to get back in the swing of things as quickly as possible and start pumping out the random collection of rants, raves, spin and time-wasting crap that you have come to love and expect from me.  I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read this stuff, even the ones who hate it and think I'm an idiot.  It's a new day, time to get started.


Dave

2 comments: